Due to the continued pace and scale of change within the Higher Education sector nationally, it is likely that a review of this document well ahead of the normal four to five year production schedule may be necessary. This will be a matter for the Governors and Senior Management Team.
In the meantime, members of University staff are actively using the Objective Targets contained within the Corporate Plan for strategic business planning purposes and to inform their individual performance and development reviews, which take place annually. Hard copies and electronic copies are being made available to all University departments through Deans, Directors or Heads of Departments, with additional copies available at the University’s various reception points.
The document can either be downloaded from this page or hard copies can be obtained from the Vice-Chancellor’s Office: please call 01244 513028 or email Kath Roberts email@example.com
The supporting strategies outlined in the Corporate Plan can be downloaded through the links below (please note that these documents are subject to regular review and will be updated, so at certain points they may not all be available to download):
- Quality and Standards Strategy (Principles and Regulations)
- Learning and Teaching Strategy
- Research and Knowledge Transfer Strategy
- People Management and Development Strategy
- International Strategy
- Widening Participation Strategy (Access Agreement)
- Environmental/Sustainability Strategy
- Careers and Employability Strategy
- Marketing Strategy
- Estate Master Plan: currently being revised