Skip to content

The University has a small number of rooms set aside for returning Undergraduate or Postgraduate/PGCE students. The majority of these are self-catered en-suite rooms at our partnership accommodation at Tramways; however, closer to the start of the academic year rooms may become available in our University-owned accommodation.

If you would like to be considered for this accommodation contact us with your details and we will provide updated availability. Alternatively, you can look into Private Sector accommodation.

Students returning to study or completing postgraduate qualifications at University Centre Shrewsbury can apply for rooms within Mardol House and The Tannery. To apply for a room in these halls of residence please contact the Shropshire Council Concierge Team and take a look at their dedicated webpage.