The Riverside Innovation Centre is the University of Chester's city centre facility dedicated to developing business potential.
Located at the University's 'Riverside Campus' on the River Dee, this vibrant hub offers both business office space and professional conferencing and meeting facilities.
City Centre Conferencing and Meeting Rooms
The perfect location for you and your delegates, RIC offers modern, specialised facilities in a practical business setting in the heart of the city.
- Facilities for up to 180 delegates
- Selection of room sizes
- Latest IT/AV facilities and free WiFi
- Break-out spaces
- Catering services on-site
- Meeting room options
- Business lounge / café area
- Half and full-day delegate packages
Incubation and Business Support
The start-up and early growth phases are critical for any new business, Riverside Innovation Centre (RIC) has been designed to nurture and develop these businesses, providing them with opportunities to work alongside like-minded entrepreneurs and to engage with proactive business networks.
We can offer your business:
- Business incubation space to work in offices alongside new start-ups and entrepreneurs
- Individual offices that are all equipped with full Wi-Fi access
- On site specialist staff and organisations (such as West Cheshire & North Wales Chamber of Commerce) to provide information and advice to grow your business
- Links to a wealth of expertise and experience via the University of Chester and its extensive local and regional stakeholders
- Excellent on site facilities including meeting rooms, audio equipment, business lounge and coffee shop