The University of Chester is a proud delivery partner of the ERDF funded Eco-Innovation Cheshire and Warrington programme. The project combines both The University of Chester and Lancaster University to support local SMEs in the innovation and adoption of low carbon technologies.
What does it do?
- Offers SMEs in the Cheshire and Warrington area unique access to the resource, excellence and expertise of University of Chester and Lancaster University. An eligibility criteria applies.
- Provides businesses with the opportunity to be part of a SME structured programme of collaborative R&D interventions and activities.
- Supports SMEs to innovate and commercialise new low carbon technology products and services.
What will the benefits be for me?
- Tailor made low carbon technology research and innovation projects that could last from 5 weeks to a year depending on your business requirements.
- One to one business support and advice to transform your R&D and commercialise new technology or services.
- A gateway for your business to connect and benefit from the resource, excellence and expertise of University of Chester and Lancaster University.
How do I access the service?
Many of the services are provided free of cost. Businesses will need to make a minor contribution to the longer and more intensive research and innovation projects.
If you would like to speak to someone about Eco-Innovation Cheshire and Warrington please contact:
Liam Fisher, Project Manager
Rhian Bowen, Business Development Manager