|January 2018||Annual Tuition Fee||Full Fee Payment Award|
|September 2017||Annual Tuition Fee||Full Fee Payment Award (per academic year)|
|International Foundation Programmes||£9,250||£250|
|Bachelor's degree including Foundation||£9,250||£250|
|MBA with Professional Accelerator||£14,850||£250|
|Research Degrees - MRes/MPhil/PhD (Lab Based)||£16,228||N/A|
|Research Degrees - MRes/MPhil/PhD (Classroom Based)||£12,635||N/A|
|English Language 2017/18**||Course Dates||Price|
|6 Week Pre-sessional English Language Course||
31st Jul - 8th Sept
|10 Week Pre-sessional English Language Course||3rd Jul - 8th Sept||£2,350*|
|14 Week Pre-sessional English Language Course||5th Jun - 8th Sept||£3,200*|
*Does not include University accommodation
- The above mentioned fees cover the annual tuition cost. They do not include accommodation charges.
- All UG programme fees are set at £11,950 per year. This fee is frozen for the duration of the degree programme.
- All UG and PGT students are eligible for an International Scholarship Award, which is applicable to each year of study.
- UG and PGT students who pay all fees for the year either on or before enrolment will be entitled to a further reduction of £250. This Full Fee Payment Award is applicable for each year of the study. Please note that you will only be eligible for the Full Fee Payment Award if you or a member of your family, or other private sponsor will be paying your fees. No bursary can be awarded if you are funded by your employer or by the government body. Please note that in order to be eligible for the full £250 award, you need to come on a course of a minimum 12 months. MBA Credit Exemption, PG Cert or PG Dip students will be entitled to a proportion of the award, depending on the number of modules taken.
- The fee rate for research degrees is determined by the nature of the research project. For example, the classroom rate would be applicable to most literature-based projects in the arts, humanities, mathematics and social sciences; the laboratory rate would be applicable to most practical-based projects in the arts, sciences, and social sciences. In addition, employer or government sponsored students are not eligible for scholarships or other tuition fees reductions. For further fees guidance, prospective students can visit Fees and Funding or contact Postgraduate Research Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that the above tuition fees may be subject to a small change at the University’s discretion. However, they are not expected to deviate significantly from the values quoted.
- The University of Chester participates in the William D Ford Direct Loan Program. For additional information please visit our USA country page.