Within 24 working hours of submitting your application, you will receive written confirmation that it has been received. Our admissions team aim to process all applications as quickly as possible, and will update you as soon as a decision has been made or if any additional information is required.
Accepting Your Offer
If your application is successful, you will receive an offer letter which outlines the conditions of your acceptance. In order to officially confirm your place, you must submit the remaining documentation before you can apply for your CAS letter.
If your UCAS offer is unconditional, all you need to do is make your deposit payment of at least £3,000 to secure your place (not applicable to Norwegian applicants).
If your offer is conditional, you will need to satisfy all remaining conditions before receiving your CAS. Please email all outstanding documents to email@example.com.
Conditions can include:
- Deposit: In order to secure your place on the programme and issue you with a CAS, the University must receive payment from you. You can pay anything from the deposit payment of £3,000 to the full tuition fee amount. Details on how to pay were included in the email with your offer letter and can also be found in the How to Pay section.
- English Language: We require a certified English language test (IELTS, Trinity) with the appropriate scores, passing a University of Chester English Language Test (UoCELT) or in some instances, country specific English language exams can be accepted.
- Reference: All references, academic or employer, need to be submitted on institutional letterhead to be valid.
- Statement of Purpose: Your statement of purpose must be at least 500 words (MBA 750) and explain your reasons for joining the course. This can include why you are applying, why you have chosen the programme, and how it is related to your future career ambitions.
- Final Certificate: If you still in the process of finishing your current studies, we need to receive your final transcripts and certificates. When you receive these documents, please forward copies to us.
- Passport: A copy of the picture and data page of your passport.
If you do not require a Tier 4 (general) student visa to study in the UK, once you have met all the conditions stated on your offer letter we will issue you with an unconditional offer. One-two months prior to your course commencing you will receive information on how to enrol.