Deadlines for exchanges taking place in 2017/18
|Applications Open||8th May 2017|
|Application Deadline||17th November 2017|
|Pre-interview Group Screening||29th November 2pm (Mandatory)|
|Interviews Commence||4th December 2017|
|ISEP Application Session||10th January 2018|
|Final Documentation Submission||26th January 2018|
|Visa and Finances Session||14th March 2018|
*If you miss any of the above deadlines, you may become ineligible.
"Every day was an adventure lived through seeing and breathing a complete new culture different to my own. I met friends I will have for life, connections which one day will be invaluable and memories which will last a lifetime."
Freya Flindell, Study Abroad USA
The International Exchange programme allows University of Chester students to study for a full academic year abroad at one of our bilateral exchange partners or through ISEP, a network of over 300 additional higher education institutions worldwide.
Our Study Abroad team will work with you to determine the most suitable route to increase your chance of admission.
Why study abroad?
- Life changing experience which will enhance your confidence, independence and organisation skills
- New friends and contacts from all over the world
- Opportunity to explore new interests and exciting challenges like trekking or scuba diving
- Gain decision making capabilities, increased academic interest and open mindedness
- Varying perspectives on your area of study
- Broaden your academic portfolio
- Better prepared for the global job market than vast majority of UK students
- More likely to be employed in graduate level work after graduation
- Employers universally value 'transversal' skills when hiring
- May earn points towards 'The Chester Difference Award' through fund raising, destination specific tasks, ambassadorial activities, and much more