- Cambridge A Levels or International Baccalaureate
- Baccalauria/Baccalaureate Certificat and a UK foundation/pathway course with a pass mark of 50% and above. Engineering courses require an additional mark of at least 55% in a Maths module.
- Technical Cerificate when awarded by a Technicum with 60% or above
- Year 1 of a licence (Bachelor's degree) with 70 % or above
- 4 year licence (Bachelor's degree) with with good grades may be considered for 3rd year entry
- Licence (Bachelor's degree) in Engineering from Kabul University with 55% or above from a recognised institution,
- Master’s degree with 60% or above (55% or above from Kabul University) from a recognised institution