- Cambridge A Levels or International Baccalaureate
- UK foundation/pathway course with a pass mark of 50% and above. Engineering courses require an additional mark of at least 55% in a Maths module.
- Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Examination (CAPE) with grades 3 or above
- Associate degree (2 Years) with a C+/GPA 2.5/75% or above
- 3 year Bachelor degree with grade C+/GPA 2.5/75% or above will be considered for 3rd year entry
- 3 year Bachelor degree from The University of the West Indies with a 2:2 or above