Students who don’t meet the below entry requirements are still encouraged to apply as we consider each application on an individual basis. Consideration will be given to students who can prove they are able to fulfil course requirements and meet the academic standards expected.
- Completion of first year of Licenciado with 64% or above
- Título de Técnico Universitario Medio (2 Years/4 semesters) with 64%/ or above
- Diploma de Técnico Superior (3 Years )64% or above will be considered for 2nd year entry
- Título de Técnico Universitario Superior (3 Years/6 semesters) with 64%/Bueno or above will be considered for 2nd year.
- Licenciado / Título de [subject area] (5 years/9 semesters) with 51%/adequate or above
- Título de Bachiller Universitario (4 years/ 8 semesters) with 64%/Bueno or above
English language entry requirements
Applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate that they have an appropriate level of English language to be eligible to study one of our foundation, undergraduate or postgraduate courses. The level of English required depends on the course applied for.