Students who don’t meet the below entry requirements are still encouraged to apply as we consider each application on an individual basis. Consideration will be given to students who can prove they are able to fulfil course requirements and meet the academic standards expected.
- Título de Bachiller / Bachillerato (2-3 years) with an overall GPA of 4.5/7
- Técnico Superior (3 Years from a Technical Training Centre) with an overall GPA of 4.5/7 will be considered for 2nd year entry
- Técnico Universitario (3 Years from a University) with an overall GPA of 4.5/7 will be considered for 2nd year entry
- Título de Bachiller / Bachillerato (3 + years) with an overall GPA of 4.5/7 will be considered for 3rd year entry
- Grado de Licenciado / Título (Profesional) de [subject area] with an overall GPA of 4.5/7
English language entry requirements
Applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate that they have an appropriate level of English language to be eligible to study one of our foundation, undergraduate or postgraduate courses. The level of English required depends on the course applied for.