Students who don’t meet the below entry requirements are still encouraged to apply as we consider each application on an individual basis. Consideration will be given to students who can prove they are able to fulfil course requirements and meet the academic standards expected.
- UK foundation/pathway course with a pass mark of 50% and above. Engineering courses require an additional mark of at least 55% in a Maths module.
- Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Examination (CAPE) with an overall grade of 3 or above
- Diploma (2 years) with good grades
- 2-3 Year Associate Degree with an overall GPA 3.0/C or above
- 3 - 4 Year Associate Degree with an overall GPA 3.0/C or above will be considered for 2nd year entry
- Bachelor's degree (4 years) with a 2:2/ overall GPA of 3.0/4 or above will be considered for 3rd year entry
- Bachelor's degree in Law, Medical, Surgery & Dentistry with a 2:2/ overall GPA of 3.0/4 or above
- Graduate Diploma with an overall GPA of 3.0/4 or above
- Bachelor's degree in Law with an overall GPA of 3.0/4 or above
- Master's degree with an overall GPA of 2.5/4 or above
- Applicants for the MBA should have 2 years work experience, although well qualified and motivated individuals without this will be considered