Students who don’t meet the below entry requirements are still encouraged to apply as we consider each application on an individual basis. Consideration will be given to students who can prove they are able to fulfil course requirements and meet the academic standards expected.
- Successful completion of Standard 10 with 65% or Standard 10+1 with 55%
- Senior Secondary School Certificate/Higher Secondary School Certificate awarded on completion of Standard XII with overall grade of 60% or above
- 3 Year Diploma (from a State Board of Technical Education) with an overall grade of 60% or above.
- Bachelor's degree with 55% or above
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering with 50% or above
- Applicants for the MBA should have 2 years work experience, although well qualified and motivated individuals without this will be considered
English language entry requirements
Applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate that they have an appropriate level of English language to be eligible to study one of our foundation, undergraduate or postgraduate courses. The level of English required depends on the course applied for.
We accept the following English Language qualifications:
12TH Standard Examination
- Undergraduate: 65% or above when entire secondary education has been completed in English medium
- Postgraduate: 65% or above when entire secondary education has been completed in English medium
More information can be found here: https://www1.chester.ac.uk/international/how-apply/entry-requirements