- Cambridge A Levels or International Baccalaureate Diploma
- UK foundation/pathway course with a pass mark of 50% and above. Engineering courses require an additional mark of at least 55% in a Maths module.
- 4 year high school diploma with an overall score of 18/20 or above
- Pre-University Certificate with grade 16/20 or above
- Associate Degree from a University with grade 14/20 or above may be considered for 2nd year entry
- Professional Doctorate/Bachelor's degree from recognised university with grade 14/20 or above
- Applicants for the MBA should have 2 years work experience, although well qualified and motivated individuals without this will be considered