Students who don’t meet the below entry requirements are still encouraged to apply as we consider each application on an individual basis. Consideration will be given to students who can prove they are able to fulfil course requirements and meet the academic standards expected.
- Successful completion of Kotogakko with a GPA of 2.0
- Kotogakko Sotsugyo Shomeisho (Upper Secondary School Leaving Certificate) with GPA 4.0 or above with passes in 4 subjects
- 4 Year Diploma/3 Year Associate Degree awarded by a Junior College/College of Technology with grade C/60% or above
- Advanced Diploma (authorised by NIAD institution) with 60% or above
- Bachelor's degree with grade 60%
- Applicants for the MBA should have 2 years work experience, although well qualified and motivated individuals without this will be considered
English language entry requirements
Applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate that they have an appropriate level of English language to be eligible to study one of our foundation, undergraduate or postgraduate courses. The level of English required depends on the course applied for.
More information can be found here: https://www1.chester.ac.uk/international/how-apply/entry-requirements