Students who don’t meet the below entry requirements are still encouraged to apply as we consider each application on an individual basis. Consideration will be given to students who can prove they are able to fulfil course requirements and meet the academic standards expected.
- Successful completion of Tawjihi with average of 50% in 4 relevant subjects
- Cambridge A Levels or International Baccalaureate Diploma
- UK foundation/pathway course with a pass mark of 55% and above. Engineering courses require an additional mark of at least 55% in a Maths module.
- 3 year Community College Diploma from a recognised institution with good grades.
- Bachelor's degree with a CGPA of 2.5 or above
- Applicants for the MBA should have 2 years work experience, although well qualified and motivated individuals without this will be considered
English language entry requirements
Applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate that they have an appropriate level of English language to be eligible to study one of our foundation, undergraduate or postgraduate courses. The level of English required depends on the course applied for.
More information can be found here: https://www1.chester.ac.uk/international/how-apply/entry-requirements