Students who don’t meet the below entry requirements are still encouraged to apply as we consider each application on an individual basis. Consideration will be given to students who can prove they are able to fulfil course requirements and meet the academic standards expected.
- SPM, 4 grades in relevant academic subjects including English and Maths. 4 'O' Level passes in the appropriate subjects or equivalent evidence of satisfactory completion of secondary or high school education
- Cambridge A Levels or International Baccalaureate Diploma
- UK foundation/pathway course. Engineering courses require an additional mark of at least 55% in a Maths module.
- Full STPM
- Matrikulasi (Matriculation Certificate)
- Certificate or Diploma from an MQA registered institution with good grades
- United Examination Certificate (UEC)
- Malaysian Independent Secondary School (MICSS) with good grades
- Pre-University and ITM Diploma with good grades will be considered for Year 2 entry
- Advanced Diploma with good grades from an MQA registered institution will be considered for Year 3 entry
- Bachelor's degree
- Ideally applicants for the MBA should have at least 2 years work experience, although well qualified and motivated individuals without this will be considered
English language entry requirements
Applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate that they have an appropriate level of English language to be eligible to study one of our foundation, undergraduate or postgraduate courses. The level of English required depends on the course applied for.
We accept the following English Language qualifications:
Ministry of Education Malaysia
- Undergraduate: 5C or above in BAHASA INGERRIS
- Postgraduate: 5C or above in BAHASA INGERRIS
More information can be found here: https://www1.chester.ac.uk/international/how-apply/entry-requirements
0044 1244 51 1863