Students who don’t meet the below entry requirements are still encouraged to apply as we consider each application on an individual basis. Consideration will be given to students who can prove they are able to fulfil course requirements and meet the academic standards expected.
- Cambridge Overseas Higher School Certificate/General Certificate of Education Avanced Level
- Certificate (Awarded by a University) with good grades will be considered for 2nd year entry
- Higher Technician Diploma with good grades will be considered for 3rd year entry
- Diploma (Awarded by a University) with good grades will be considered for 3rd year entry
- Bachelor's degree with a 2nd class degree or above
- Applicants for the MBA should have 2 years work experience, although well qualified and motivated individuals without this will be considered
English language entry requirements
Applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate that they have an appropriate level of English language to be eligible to study one of our foundation, undergraduate or postgraduate courses. The level of English required depends on the course applied for.
More information can be found here: https://www1.chester.ac.uk/international/how-apply/entry-requirements