Students who don’t meet the below entry requirements are still encouraged to apply as we consider each application on an individual basis. Consideration will be given to students who can prove they are able to fulfil course requirements and meet the academic standards expected.
- Vitnemal fra den Videregaende Skole with grade 3 or above
- Vitnemal fra Teknisk Fagskole/Tekniker with a grade of Bestatt or above
- Applicants who have successfully completed the Hogskolekandidat with a grade of 3.0 will be considered for 3rd year entry
- Bachelor's degree with 50% or above
- Candidatus Magisterii with overall grade C
English language entry requirements
Applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate that they have an appropriate level of English language to be eligible to study one of our foundation, undergraduate or postgraduate courses. The level of English required depends on the course applied for.
We accept the following English Language qualifications:
Videregaende Opplaering (VVO) English (completed during the 1st year of the VVO)
- Undergraduate: 4.0 or above
- Postgraduate: 4.0 or above
More information can be found here: https://www1.chester.ac.uk/international/how-apply/entry-requirements