Students who don’t meet the below entry requirements are still encouraged to apply as we consider each application on an individual basis. Consideration will be given to students who can prove they are able to fulfil course requirements and meet the academic standards expected.
- Successful completion of High Secondary Certificate (50%) or SSC (65%)
- HSC with 80% or above OR completed the HSC with a pre-engineering/pre-medical/science route and obtained an overall grade of 75% or above
- Diplomas of Associated Engineer (DAE) with 80% or above
- 2 year Bachelor degree with an overall grade of 70% or above
- 3 Year Bachelor Degree with good grades will be considered for 2nd year entry
- 2 year Bachelor Degree with 70% or above + LLB with 65%
- 2 year Bachelor Degree with 70% or above + Bachelor of Education with 65% or above
- 2 year Bachelor Degree with 70% or above + Masters degree with pass rate of 70% or above
- 4 year Bachelor Degree from a recognised institution with 65% or above
- Masters Degree (after compleation of a 4 year Bachelor Degree with a pass rate of 65%)
- Applicants for the MBA should have 2 years work experience, although well qualified and motivated individuals without this will be considered
English language entry requirements
Applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate that they have an appropriate level of English language to be eligible to study one of our foundation, undergraduate or postgraduate courses. The level of English required depends on the course applied for.
More information can be found here: https://www1.chester.ac.uk/international/how-apply/entry-requirements
0044 1244 51 1863