Students who don’t meet the below entry requirements are still encouraged to apply as we consider each application on an individual basis. Consideration will be given to students who can prove they are able to fulfil course requirements and meet the academic standards expected.
- Successful completion of Thanawaya Aam Qatari with average grade of 70%
- UK foundation/pathway course with a pass mark of 50% and above. Engineering courses require an additional mark of at least 55% in a Maths module.
- The Qatar Foundation's International Foundation programme.
- Those who have completed part of a Bachelor in a relevant subject may be considered for 2nd/3rd year entry
- Qatar Academic Bridging Programme Pass
- 2 Year Diploma with good grades will be considered for 2nd year entry
- 3 Year Diploma with good grades will be considered for 3rd year entry
- 2 Year CONA Chemical Processing Technician Diploma with GPA 2.5 for BEng Chemical Engineering
- 3 Year CONA Chemical Process Technology Diploma with GPA 3.2 or above will be considered for 3rd year entry
- Bachelor's degree from a recognised institution with a GPA 2.8 (out of 5) or above
- Applicants for the MBA should have 2 years work experience, although well qualified and motivated individuals without this will be considered
English language entry requirements
Applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate that they have an appropriate level of English language to be eligible to study one of our foundation, undergraduate or postgraduate courses. The level of English required depends on the course applied for.
We accept the following English Language qualifications:
College of the North Atlantic
- Undergraduate: Obtained a Diploma
- Postgraduate: Obtained a Diploma
- Undergraduate: Passed the 'Qatar University Foundation Program' English modules and have successfully progressed on to their degree programme.
- Passed both 'ENGL 202 English Language I Post Foundation' module and 'ENGL 203 English Language 11 Post Foundation'
More information can be found here: https://www1.chester.ac.uk/international/how-apply/entry-requirements