Students who don’t meet the below entry requirements are still encouraged to apply as we consider each application on an individual basis. Consideration will be given to students who can prove they are able to fulfil course requirements and meet the academic standards expected.
- Baccalaureat or Diplome de Bachelier with 14/20 or above
- Certificate of Higher Education with good grades
- Diploma in Higher Education with good grades will be considered for 2nd year
- Advanced Diploma in Higher Educations with good grades will be considered for 3rd year entry
- Licence with good grades will be considered for 3rd year entry
- Ingenieur Civil/Ingenieur Agronome with good grades will be considered for 3rd year entry
- Diplome de Doctuer en Medecine with good grades
- 3 Year Ordinary Bachelor Degree with very good grades
- Bachelor Degree with Honours with 2:2 or above
- Applicants for the MBA should have 2 years work experience, although well qualified and motivated individuals without this will be considered
English language entry requirements
Applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate that they have an appropriate level of English language to be eligible to study one of our foundation, undergraduate or postgraduate courses. The level of English required depends on the course applied for.