- Cambridge A Levels or International Baccalaureate Diploma
- UK foundation/pathway course with a pass mark of 50% and above. Engineering courses require an additional mark of at least 55% in a Maths module.
- 2 years diploma from a recognised institution with a GPA 3.0/5.0 or GPA 2.75/4.0 or above
- Associate degree with good grades may be considered for 2nd year entry
- Bachelor's degree from recognised institution with a GPA 3.0/5.0 or 2.75/4.0
- Applicants for the MBA should have 2 years work experience, although well qualified and motivated individuals without this will be considered