- Cambridge A Levels or International Baccalaureate Diploma
- UK foundation/pathway course with a pass mark of 50% and above. Engineering courses require an additional mark of at least 55% in a Maths module.
- College Scholastic Aptitude Test (CSAT), which has been preceded by a 3 year High School Diploma, with a minimum of 250 credits
- Junior College Diploma with a GPA of C/GPA 2.0/70% or above
- Bachelor's degree from a recognised institution with a GPA of 2.0/70% or above
- Ideally applicants for the MBA should have 2 years work experience, although well qualified and motivated individuals without this will be considered