- Cambridge A Levels or International Baccalaureate Diploma
- UK foundation/pathway course with a pass mark of 50% and above. Engineering courses require an additional mark of at least 55% in a Maths module.
- Sri Lankan General Certificate of Education (Advanced level) at 65% or above
- National Diploma with good grades
- HND with good grades from a recognised institution may be considered for 3rd year entry
- Bachelor's degree issued after 2010 from a recognised institution will require GPA of 3.3 or above
- Bachelor's degree issued prior to 2010 from a recognised institution will require 60% or above
- Applicants for the MBA should have 2 years work experience, although well qualified and motivated individuals without this will be considered