- Cambridge A Levels or International Baccalaureate Diploma
- UK foundation/pathway course with a pass mark of 50% and above. Engineering courses require an additional mark of at least 55% in a Maths module.
- COHSC/EAACE will be considered for 1st Year entry (240-300 UCAS points depending on course entry requirements)
- Higher Diploma with Good Grades will be considered for 2nd Year entry
- Advanced Diploma with Good Grades will be considered for 3rd Year entry
- Bachelor's degree with 2:2 or above
- Applicants for the MBA should have 2 years work experience, although well qualified and motivated individuals without this will be considered