Students who don’t meet the below entry requirements are still encouraged to apply as we consider each application on an individual basis. Consideration will be given to students who can prove they are able to fulfil course requirements and meet the academic standards expected.
- Successful completion of Mathayom 6
- Cambridge A Levels or International Baccalaureate Diploma
- UK foundation/pathway course. Engineering courses require an additional mark in a Maths module.
- Associate Degree
- IB/A Levels/Foundation Year (those who have completed part of a Bachelor in a relevant subject may be considered for 2nd/3rd year entry)
- Higher Diploma of Technical/Vocational Education
- Bachelor's degree from a recognised institution
- Applicants for the MBA should have 2 years work experience, although well qualified and motivated individuals without this will be considered
English language entry requirements
Applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate that they have an appropriate level of English language to be eligible to study one of our foundation, undergraduate or postgraduate courses. The level of English required depends on the course applied for.
More information can be found here: https://www1.chester.ac.uk/international/how-apply/entry-requirements
0044 1244 51 1863