Students who don’t meet the below entry requirements are still encouraged to apply as we consider each application on an individual basis. Consideration will be given to students who can prove they are able to fulfil course requirements and meet the academic standards expected.
- Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE)/EACE/COSC Grades 1-6 in 4 subjects
- Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education grade ar principle level (240-300 UCAS points depending on course entry requirements)
- Cambridge Overseas Higher School Certificate with good grades
- East African Advanced Certificate of Education (240-300 UCAS points depending on course entry requirements)
- Higher Diploma with good grades may be considered for 3rd year entry
- Bachelor's Degree with B/GPA 3.0 or above
- Applicants for the MBA should have 2 years work experience, although well qualified and motivated individuals without this will be considered
English language entry requirements
Applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate that they have an appropriate level of English language to be eligible to study one of our foundation, undergraduate or postgraduate courses. The level of English required depends on the course applied for.
We accept the following English Language qualifications:
Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE)
- Undergraduate: Credit (1-6) or above
- Postgraduate: Credit (1-6) or above
More information can be found here: https://www1.chester.ac.uk/international/how-apply/entry-requirements