- Cambridge A Levels or International Baccalaureate Diploma
- UK foundation/pathway course with a pass mark of 50% and above. Engineering courses require an additional mark of at least 55% in a Maths module.
- Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education with grades A-E at principle level
- Cambridge Overseas Higher School Certificate with good grades
- East African Advanced Certificate of Education (grade A-E at general proficieny)
- Higher Diploma with good grades may be considered for 3rd year entry
- Bachelor's degree from a recognised institution with GPA 2.0 or above
- Applicants for the MBA should have 2 years work experience, although well qualified and motivated individuals without this will be considered