Students who don’t meet the below entry requirements are still encouraged to apply as we consider each application on an individual basis. Consideration will be given to students who can prove they are able to fulfil course requirements and meet the academic standards expected.
- Successful completion of Tawjihi with an average of 60%
- Cambridge A Levels or International Baccalaureate Diploma
- UK foundation/pathway course with a pass mark of 50% and above. Engineering courses require an additional mark of at least 55% in a Maths module.
- Associate Degree with good grades may be considered for 2nd year entry
- Higher College of Technology Higher Diploma with good grades may be considered for 3rd year
- Bachelor's degree from recognised institution with 70%/GPA of 2.0 or above
- Applicants for the MBA should have 2 years work experience, although well qualified and motivated individuals without this will be considered
English language entry requirements
Applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate that they have an appropriate level of English language to be eligible to study one of our foundation, undergraduate or postgraduate courses. The level of English required depends on the course applied for.
We accept the following English Language qualifications:
International Foundation Group
- Undergraduate: 17 or Above
More information can be found here: https://www1.chester.ac.uk/international/how-apply/entry-requirements