- Cambridge A Levels or International Baccalaureate Diploma
- UK foundation/pathway course with a pass mark of 50% and above. Engineering courses require an additional mark of at least 55% in a Maths module.
- High School Diploma with either SAT/ACT/2 AP's
- Associate's degree may be considered for 2nd year entry
- Bachelor's degree
- Read Financial Assistance Guide.
- Complete FAFSA here: https://fafsa.ed.gov/ using school code 041709.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org confirming that you want to proceed with your FAFSA application with us, once you have submitted it. Only do this once you have been offered a place at the University of Chester.
- We will review applications no earlier than May. When we get back to you, please send back the award letter, proof of entrance counselling, signed Master Promissory Note for Direct loans and proof of credit check and Master Promissory Note for the PLUS loan. Please note, your application will not be complete without these documents.
- For private loans, you will need to complete a self-certification form which will be sent to you.
For any enquires about Federal Aid please email email@example.com