Students who don’t meet the below entry requirements are still encouraged to apply as we consider each application on an individual basis. Consideration will be given to students who can prove they are able to fulfil course requirements and meet the academic standards expected.
- Cambridge A Levels or International Baccalaureate Diploma
- UK foundation/pathway course with a pass mark of 50% and above. Engineering courses require an additional mark of at least 55% in a Maths module.
- High School Diploma with Grade C/GPA 2.3 out of 4 + SAT (taken prior to March 2016) with an overall grade of 1500 (including reading/writing and math)
- High School Diploma with Grade C/GPA 2.3 out of 4 + SAT (taken after March 2016) with an overall grade of 1090 including 500 i reading/writing and math)
- High School Diploma with Grade C/GPA 2.3 out of 4 + ACT with an overall grade of 21
- High School Diploma with Grade C/GPA 2.3 out of 4 + 2 APs in relevant subject with grades 3 or above
- Associate Degree in relevant subject area with a GPA of 2.3 or above will be considered for 2nd year entry
- Bachelor's Degree from a recognised institution with 2.2 or above
- Read Financial Assistance Guide.
- Complete FAFSA here: https://fafsa.ed.gov/ using school code 041709.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org confirming that you want to proceed with your FAFSA application with us, once you have submitted it. Only do this once you have been offered a place at the University of Chester.
- We will review applications no earlier than May. When we get back to you, please send back the award letter, proof of entrance counselling, signed Master Promissory Note for Direct loans and proof of credit check and Master Promissory Note for the PLUS loan. Please note, your application will not be complete without these documents.
- For private loans, you will need to complete a self-certification form which will be sent to you.
For any enquires about Federal Aid please email email@example.com