Skip to content

The University has a small number of rooms set aside for returning Undergraduate or Postgraduate / PGCE students. The majority of these are self-catered ensuite accommodation at our partnership accommodation at Tramways, however closer to the start of the academic year rooms may become available in our University-owned accommodation.

If you would like to be considered for this accommodation contact us with your details and we will provide updated availability. Alternatively you can look into Private Sector accommodation

Contact Information

Chester Residential Living Office

Warrington Residential Living Office