Skip to content

The University of Chester currently has limited availability for Postgraduate or PGCE students.

If you are interested in Partnership accommodation please e-mail the Accommodation Office with your contact details. A member of the team will then contact you to discuss current availability.  

Alternatively you can look into Private Sector accommodation.  

Postgraduate students at University Centre Shrewsbury can apply for rooms within Mardol House and The Tannery. To apply for a room in these halls of residence please contact the Shropshire Council Concierge Team and take a look at their dedicated webpage.

Contact Information

Accommodation Office