The course aims to equip supervisors with a critical awareness of models of clinical supervision, and the competences required to conduct safe and effective supervision with trainee and qualified psychological wellbeing practitioners.
Why Study Clinical Supervision: Low Intensity with us?
The Postgraduate Certificate in Clinical Supervision: Low Intensity is a rigorous and rewarding supervision training course, which has been benchmarked against:
- Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) guidance for commissioning supervision training
- Roth and Pilling supervision competences
- IAPT Reach Out materials.
You will be provided with:
- training in the core skills required to deliver (a) Clinical Case Management and (b) Skills Development Supervision, to Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners in line with IAPT national recommendations
- constructive, accurate feedback on your supervision skills
- supervision of clinical case management and skills development supervision.