The course aims to equip supervisors with a critical awareness of models of clinical supervision, and the competences required to conduct safe and effective supervision with trainee and qualified psychological wellbeing practitioners.
Why Study Clinical Supervision: Low Intensity with us?
The Postgraduate Certificate in Clinical Supervision: Low Intensity is a rigorous and rewarding supervision training course, which has been benchmarked against:
- Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) guidance for commissioning supervision training
- Roth and Pilling supervision competences
- IAPT Reach Out materials.
You will be provided with:
- training in the core skills required to deliver (a) Clinical Case Management and (b) Skills Development Supervision, to Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners in line with IAPT national recommendations
- constructive, accurate feedback on your supervision skills
- supervision of clinical case management and skills development supervision.
Open Days 2017
Visit us at an Open Day and find out what it’s really like to study at the University of Chester.
- Saturday 14th October (PGCE’s and Education Master’s only)
- Thursday 15th June
- Saturday 21st October