Our Master’s course is intended for practitioners from a range of dance fields and aims to reflect developments in practice-based research and current dance practices in the UK. It is designed for those who wish to deepen and extend their own professional practice and scholarly inquiry in relation to current bodies of knowledge within the widening dance professions.
Why Study Dance with us?
This course celebrates the dance practitioner across the wider dance community. The course aims to weave critical inquiry with creative freedom, thereby building your self-confidence in developing your practice and research in the context of current debates.
The course offers you the opportunity to:
- attend guest workshops, lectures, performance opportunities and seminars
- work alongside professional artists and researchers
- be part of a vibrant interdisciplinary research culture
- work in excellent studio, performance, IT facilities and learning resources.
Open Days 2017
Visit us at an Open Day and find out what it’s really like to study at the University of Chester.
- Saturday 14th October (PGCE’s and Education Master’s only)
- Saturday 28th October (MA Art Therapy only)
- Saturday 21st October