Our course aims to provide postgraduate education and training opportunities for exercise, nutrition and health professionals, and provide opportunities for those aspiring to work in this high-profile field.
Why Study Exercise and Nutrition Science (Dublin) with us?
The aims of this postgraduate course are for you to develop:
- a critical understanding of the concepts and controversies in exercise and nutrition science
- a scientific and enquiring approach to the study of contemporary exercise and nutrition issues
- research skills for the critical investigation of exercise and nutrition topics.
The course is highly flexible, allowing you to study part time to suit your personal and work commitments. Flexibility is achieved through the delivery of modules over three-day blocks (see our Timetable 2017/18) followed by eight weeks of home-based learning. This allows students nationally and internationally to attend the course.
Our course is delivered by a team of experienced academics and also practitioners who work in high-profile areas.
Open Days 2017
Visit us at an Open Day and find out what it’s really like to study at the University of Chester.
- Saturday 14th October (PGCE’s and Education Master’s only)
- Saturday 28th October (MA Art Therapy only)
- Saturday 21st October