This profession has high practicality, and our MSc joins best practice with academic study and research. We welcome graduates, as well as non-graduates with practical experience of programmes and projects.
Why Study Programme and Project Management with us?
We offer an excellent opportunity to study Programme and Project Management for these reasons:
- The course will draw on your practical experience and join it to academic study.
- Essays focus on the practical application of academic research into your work environment.
- You will be able to access materials remotely 24/7.
- A large number of optional modules are available.
- You may tailor your own study programme, and adapt studies to your chosen career path and objectives.
- Lectures are held in two- or three-day blocks for each module.
The course involves distance learning with occasional two- or three-day seminars at Thornton Science Park.
Open Days 2017
Visit us at an Open Day and find out what it’s really like to study at the University of Chester.
- Saturday 14th October (PGCE’s and Education Master’s only)
- Saturday 28th October (MA Art Therapy only)
- Saturday 21st October