The course aims to equip supervisors with:
- a critical awareness of models of CBT clinical supervision
- the competences required to conduct safe, effective CBT clinical supervision with trainee and qualified cognitive behaviour therapists.
Why Study CBT Clinical Supervision: High Intensity with us?
The Postgraduate Certificate in CBT Clinical Supervision: High Intensity is a rigorous and rewarding supervision training course, which has been benchmarked against:
- Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) guidance for commissioning supervision training
- Roth and Pilling supervision competences.
You will be provided with:
- training in the core skills required to deliver both high- and low-intensity clinical supervision
- constructive, accurate feedback on your supervision skills
- supervision of your clinical supervision.
Open Days 2017
Visit us at an Open Day and find out what it’s really like to study at the University of Chester.
- Saturday 28th October (MA Art Therapy only)
- Saturday 21st October