Turn your passion into a top tourism career.
The course offers you an opportunity to study one of the world’s leading, fast-moving and dynamic industries. At Chester, you will learn about how places manage and benefit from tourism. Areas you may explore further, include destination planning, sustainable tourism, industry-related topics and issues, and how tourism businesses operate.
Why Study International Tourism Management with us?
Studying International Tourism Management at Chester offers an excellent place to study, here are a few reason why:
- We have excellent employability rankings.
- Our Tourism team are student focused, and bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to their teaching.
- The city of Chester is a live case study, and attracts over 8 million visitors per year.
- Field trips play an important part in the course.
- We have brought in visiting speakers from tourism organisations.
- We are members of Tourism Concern, and are passionate about sustainable and responsible tourism management.
Open Days 2017
Visit us at an Open Day and find out what it’s really like to study at the University of Chester.
- Saturday 28th October (MA Art Therapy only)