The Marketing Management course provides you with an opportunity to learn about a dynamic profession and study for a professional qualification with the Chartered Institute of Marketing. At Chester, you will develop a variety of skills and key marketing disciplines which will ensure you are well placed to follow a career in Marketing. You will research a variety of industry-related topics and issues, and develop a range of professional skills.
Optional Placement Year (4 year programme) offers the chance to either study abroad or carry out a year’s paid employment. Undertaking a placement can further enhance your employability.
Why Study Marketing Management with us?
Studying Marketing Management at Chester offers an excellent place to study, here are a few reason why:
- We have excellent employability rankings.
- The Marketing team are student focused, passionate about the subject and bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to their teaching.
- We have excellent links with local businesses offering opportunities to learn from guest speakers, undertake live projects and network with local companies to secure placements, part-time work, volunteering opportunities and possibly open doors for future careers.
- Our Marketing course is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing
- You can study for a professional qualification from the Chartered Institute of Marketing whilst studying for your degree.
- We have brought in visiting speakers from various marketing professions.
Open Days 2017
Visit us at an Open Day and find out what it’s really like to study at the University of Chester.
- Saturday 28th October (MA Art Therapy only)