Skip to content

For students in University-owned accommodation, we are working in partnership with Endsleigh to provide you with contents insurance.Endsleigh insurance logo

Your policy number is HH1265, your policy details and further support are available via the Endsleigh website.

It is important for you to check this cover, so please visit to ensure that you fully understand the protection provided.

It is important to find out exactly what you are covered for as you may find that the contents cover is not sufficient and you need to extend it to protect all of your possessions both inside and outside of your room.

Endsleigh are the UK's no1 insurance provider for students and are the only insurance provider recommended by NUS. In addition to contents insurance, they offer bundle packages to insure gadgets anywhere in the UK and 30 days worldwide.

Contact Information

Chester Residential Living Office

Warrington Residential Living Office